Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Oh how we love our Luciana!

Oh Luciana....our little love!

We welcomed this sweet baby girl on April 26, 2014. She came a bit early, very excited to meet all of us, I'm sure. She had no idea how excited we were to meet her. I was blessed to be with Amy and Sam through the labor and delivery and watch my little love come into the world. The experience was amazing. Amy was amazing. The fact that we fell absolutely instantly in love with that wet, squishy little ball of wonderful was amazing. And we fell hard!

The whole family was camped out in the waiting room waiting to find out if the baby was a boy or a girl. Yes, they waited until the birth. I know everyone finds out while pregnant (Nicholas and Amanda waited as well), and the "reveal" parties are pretty popular. But wow, there aren't words for the feeling to find out at the birth.

Amy and Sam are such incredible parents. Watching my baby girl become a mom has been such a life changing experience. I am touched just watching her love her baby. She finally knows how much I love her!

And we are so in love with this sweet girl. She has the sweetest personality, the sweetest face...so petite and delicate. Oh, and she is yummy and delicious and smells divine. I just can't get enough!

Oh Luciana Josephine Funari...we love you to the moon. You melt my heart and I love you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment